Junior Talent ExecutivethinkBeyond Talent
The Junior Talent Executive will be responsible for supporting across all forms of appearance delivery, commercial partnership development and management of day-to-day client needs.>
Location: Holborn, London – 3 days a week, 2 days home working. Travel may be required to attend client appearances and for business development opportunities.
Duration: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 per annum
Reports to: Head of Talent Management and Commercial, thinkBeyond Talent
Deadline for applications:Wednesday 22nd September, interviews w/c 27th September
thinkBeyond Talent is an established talent management and strategy agency driven by a belief in social purpose. We work with athletes who care about their place in the world to create narratives, position, and develop commercial opportunities, delivering long term and rewarding careers that blend good business with positive social change.
The Junior Talent Executive will be responsible for supporting across all forms of appearance delivery, commercial partnership development and management of day-to-day client needs.
- Proactive sourcing of commercial opportunities for talent, including brand ambassador and media contracts
- Client account management to ensure smooth delivery of contracts
- Negotiation and delivery of talent appearances
- Support in the development of new talent business venture
- Oversight of website development and management for agency and talent
- Social media management
- Development of sales collateral and emails
- Administrative support
- Management of media and charity requests/appearances
- Support the department lead in all day-to-day delivery of business needs
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident person with a keen interest in talent management, eager to grow their experience within the sport, media, or entertainment industry. Direct experience of working with talent is not essential, but the following skills and experience are desirable:
- Interest in talent management, sports marketing/media, and commercial sports landscape
- Good understanding of current digital content and marketing trends
- Good attention to detail in communication
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently
- 6 – 12 months experience working in talent management or sponsorship, or media preferred
- An outgoing, hard-working, and self-motivated team-player
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Eligibility to work in the UK
What it’s like to work with us
At thinkBeyond Talent, we believe that sports personalities have an amazing platform and opportunity to trigger positive social change, while also benefitting their own brand building and narrative. thinkBeyond Talent aims to harness that belief every day – making a difference while also driving business value to all of our clients.
To achieve this ambitious mission, we’re constantly growing, innovating, creating and delivering. And while we have offices on two continents (NYC and London) we are a team that is close-knit, caring and dedicated – both to our work and to supporting each other. We are privileged to work with inspirational individuals and to help them use their platform to change society for the better while developing careers that are fulfilling and sustainable. We want people to work with us who find this environment exciting and meaningful. Who see opportunities everywhere. Who always think we can do better. And who have fresh and new perspectives on how we can change lives for the better.
At Benchmark, we value diversity and strive to foster a working environment that is inclusive, supportive and ensures that everyone is heard and valued for their contributions. We know that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace is one that is competitive and resilient. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, cultures, and experiences.
thinkBeyond Talent is an established talent management and strategy agency driven by a belief in social purpose. We work with athletes who care about their place in the world to create narratives, position, and develop commercial opportunities, delivering long term and rewarding careers that blend good business with positive social change. As an agency we have two distinct offerings:
- thinkBeyond Talent Management - we represent talent as their agent, providing narrative creation, positioning and commercial development, enabling talent to make social impact the driving force of their long-term commercial success.
- thinkBeyond Talent Strategy - we provide clear direction, strategy, and implementation around sport for social change for non-managed talent, their agents and advisors, helping to ignite impactful social change that delivers on personal goals
thinkBeyond Talent sits within Benchmark, a group of companies that invest and create purpose-driven business. Benchmark companies also include thinkBeyond, Beyond Sport, Sport Industry Group, Square Mile Relay and NSE.
thinkBeyond Talent works closely with thinkBeyond and Beyond Sport. thinkBeyond are the global experts in providing consultancy and strategy delivery to brands, sports teams, leagues, federations and governments who want to do good business and have a positive impact on society. Beyond Sport are the global force for sustainable social change through sport, instilling energy, insight and impact in communities around the world. Beyond Sport delivers events and builds networks educating the world on sport’s role in society, promoting and advocating for key social issues, and celebrating and funding projects using sport to achieve positive outcomes around the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
thinkBeyond Talent is part of Benchmark, a business investing in people and ideas that inspire and deliver experiences, connections, and impact. Benchmark is an open and inclusive environment. We embrace our talent's personal and professional ambitions, we provide a launchpad for our people's careers and work together to bring a fulfilling experience to our teams. We will only meet our goals if we are a place where people thrive, develop and lead. Just like the communities and networks we create, ‘Togetherness’ lies at the heart of the way we operate. We’re looking for people who share our values:
We are experienced and come prepared. We deliver world-class work. We exceed expectations. We do what we say.
We are captivated by our work. We ask the necessary questions. We push beyond the present and hope to create a better future. We infuse energy and invention into everything we do.
We thrive on collaboration, we share, we support, and we are honest about our successes and challenges.
Please submit a copy of your CV and covering letter explaining how you meet the job description. Deadline is Wednesday 22nd September, and interview will be w/c 27th September. We will require the successful candidate to ideally start by late-October/early Nov.
22 September 2021